Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your
film/s or script or music video (work) to the Short Screen
Awards (the Festival), you agree to all Terms and Conditions below
Submitter/filmmakers guarantee that all submitted work is original,
and all right, title, and interest (including copyright) therein and
thereto is owned and/or controlled by the submitter/filmmaker to the
full extent necessary to enable the Festival to use the Work as
contemplated by these Rules.
- Submitter/filmmakers guarantee that the Work submitted does not
infringe upon the intellectual property or other statutory or common
law rights of any third party.
- All submissions should be sent prepaid.
- All submission fees are not refundable.
- All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
- Only attending winning filmmakers at our Awards Ceremony will
receive physical awards. Regardless of the Prize and the winning
- The Festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any
reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
- The Festival has the right to work with any institution and
partners festival for all kind of cooperation, including joint
events or promotions.
- Submission of an entry gives the festival or its appointed partner
permission to have accepted poster or frame of the work exhibited,
or photographed for publicity purposes. - The Festival reserves the
right to make any necessary changes in regulations or deadlines.
- It is a must to keep communications with the Festival professional
and in good taste. Failure to do so may result in disqualification
at any point in the adjudication process, including the
nullification of Official Selection status or nominations. That
stated, the Festival will only communicate with the person who
submitted his/her film to the festival, and that Festival should not
be expected to communicate with any other persons.
- The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in the
profile of the Festival if it becomes necessary to do so due to
circumstances beyond his/her control.
- Submitter/filmmakers acknowledge that remediation of any sort will
be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
- Submitter/filmmakers agree to indemnify us and hold us and our
employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims
and liability associated with your participation or entry to the
- All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the Festival
shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent
courts in North Jakarta. Any dispute arising as a result of
submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to the
lesser of either the submission fee paid or the cost of correcting
submitting to the Festival, submitter/filmmaker indicates that they
have read, understand, agree with, and will comply all of the Terms
and Condition above, and accept all of the terms and conditions
herein, in their entirety, without modification.